1. Responsible for English course teaching and exam counseling.
2. Prepare teaching/academic materials based on course requirements.
3. Assist foreign teachers in teaching, daily class management and communication with parents.
4. Follow up students’ learning progress, and provide personalized services for students with differentiated academic levels.
5. Organize school activities related to English learning and build a campus culture to popularize English.
6. Participate in class management, self-study tutoring, student life management and extracurricular activities etc.
1. Master degree or above in English Major.
2. Teacher qualification certificate, TEM-8, above Putonghua Level 2 grade A is required.
3. 28-45 years old, having overseas study and work experience or relevant working experience in international school is preferred.
4. Familiar with English examination (TOEFL, SAT etc.).
5. Familiar with international education market and its development trend, capable of cross-cultural work and study.
Work Location: Qingdao